Mar 13, 2017
#68: My buddy Joe Saul-Sehy, host of the Stacking Benjamins
podcast, joins me this week for another episode of "Ask Paula (and
Joe!)" -- in which we workshop through questions that came from
you, the Afford Anything community.
This week, Joe and I answer questions such as:
- I'm getting a $2,500 tax refund. Should I use this to invest, repay debt, or upgrade my home?
- I'm debt-free (except a reasonable mortgage) and maxing out my retirement accounts. What else should I be doing?
- I've started savings accounts for my two daughters, ages 3 and 6, so that they can access this money for big-ticket expenses when they're young adults. How should I invest this money?
- I'm interested in socially responsible investing. What specific funds should I look at?
- What's your opinion of high-dividend ETFs?
- What's your opinion of using whole life insurance as a 'creative' wealth-building strategy?
For more information, visit the show notes at https://affordanything.com/episode68